POWER PLANT FEASIBILITY STUDY
A059: Coal to Power (C2P) Enugu Axis
2011 - Present
To produce stable, reliable and efficient power supply by developing the coal reserves within the state of Enugu, Nigeria.
Lot 1 Enugu Axis consisting of 4 Coal Blocks totalling estimated reserves of 150 million tonnes bituminous coal and three Thermal Power Plants designed to 1000MW and connected to the national grid.
- Technical Investigation
- Preparation of Contract Documents and Specifications
- Seismic Survey, Cost Benefit & Time Analysis
- Coal Mining & Power Plant Economics
- Coal Mine Assessment and Power Plant O&M Analysis
- Coal Power Plant Basic Design
- Cost Estimates
- Bankable Feasibility Report
- Environment Impact Assessment
- Project Management and Supervision of Third Party Contractors
- Training and Capacity Building